- Illinois Secretary of Transportation
- National Freight Advisory Committee Chair
- American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials - Standing Committee on Rail Transportation Committee Chair
- Assistant State Comptroller
- Architect and Program Manager of Will County Community Friendly Freight Mobility Plan
- Assisted clients obtain over $214 million in grants funding since 2015
Founder and President Dr. Ann L. Schneider brings 27 years of experience in Illinois government and 14 years of executive level transportation experience to the work she does. She has previously worked as Secretary of IDOT and Chair of the National Freight Advisory Committee. She has assisted dozens of clients strategically develop innovative solutions and achieve their project and planning objectives.
Established in 2014, Ann L. Schneider & Associates LLC provides professional transportation policy consulting services and expertise for transportation strategic planning, facilitating Public-Private partnerships, policy development and implementation, and both macro and project level funding and finance. In addition, we assist clients with business development and building strategic relationships in the public sector.
541611 - ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
541820 - PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES
DBE Certified in Illinois, Minnesota and Missouri